Centerline by Traulsen
Refrigeration Storage Built to Last that Won’t Break the Bank
As new independent restaurants or cafes are formed or existing locations re-open their doors, operators are continuing to find creative ways to control their costs. It is a constant juggling act to keep the right amount of overhead, maintain their kitchen equipment and keep food costs low so they can turn a profit each month. Many of these owners likely see the value in purchasing a premium refrigeration brand such as Traulsen, but in years past, their budget may not allow it. With the introduction of Centerline by Traulsen, those days are over.
Centerline by Traulsen introduces an entirely new line-up of refrigerators, freezers, sandwich prep tables and compact undercounters. These units have proven to be reliable, robust units that withstand many different kitchen environments while maintaining an economical price.
Traulsen has been an industry leading manufacturer for over 80 years and are trend setters with top mounted refrigeration systems and were the first to introduce a 3 year parts/labor warranty. With the Traulsen G-Series and R/A Series reach-ins and spec-line prep tables, customers reap the benefit for their investment by gaining the following features:
- Thermal expansions valves for the best temperature recovery
- Microprocessor or Smart Control with Alarms
- EZ-Clean gaskets
- StayClear Condenser Coil (R/A Series Reach-ins Only)
- TempAssure or Glycol prep tables
- Hold pans in top of prep tables for 15-24 hours with top open
- Withstand up to 110 degree kitchen spaces
As budget becomes an even higher priority though, Centerline units now give over 120 different choices of refrigeration products that offer these great features:
- Ergonomically- friendly bottom mounted refrigeration system on reach-ins
- Electronic control with LED display, (located on prep and undercounter tables also)
- Withstand up to 100 degree kitchen spaces
- Capillary tube metering device (matches most of industry standard)
- Prep tables offered as both standard and Megatop pan configurations
- Prep tables designed and tested to hold 6” deep pans for up to 4 hours with top open
- Zero Clearance on prep tables
- Designed and Assembled in USA
Operators can feel good about their purchase as Centerline by Traulsen units are constructed of high-quality stainless steel and anodized aluminum for durability. These products also use an eco-friendly, non-flammable refrigerant giving one a strong piece of mind.
HRI. Innovative Solutions
If you are unsure if a given piece of equipment will work in your operation, then calling and HRI sales consultant for a site visit is your next step. Our expertise is your gain!
HRI sales consultants are trained to help guide operators on the right piece cooking or prep equipment based upon your unique needs. This includes guiding operators of adding possible enhanced products to menus.
Trained in operational efficient layouts HRI Sales Consultants can guide you with new layouts for serving lines, dishrooms, cooking equipment, shelving, and more. Contact us for a free assessment.
If you have purchased new equipment or need a refresher for your staff on previously purchased brands HRI represents our Sales Consultants are happy to assist with an on-site or virtual demo.
Justifying equipment replacement costs is a constant battle for operators and through the use of a multitude of different tools our Sales Consultants will prepare a Return on Investment Audit at your request. Learn how new equipment can pay for itself.
Learn how new energy-efficient equipment can reduce operational costs and enhance your payback on new equipment investments.
HRI boasts expertise in all foodservice equipment needs. Our sales consultants are trained to give valuable guidance on whether to repair or replace aged equipment.
Don't miss a single important topic! SUBSCRIBE to our BLOG: