Do you have a unique equipment operation need? HRI rep custom cooking, refrigeration and ventilation companies.
At HRI we are very fortunate and well known in the Indiana and Michigan area for selling back of house kitchen equipment to schools, hospitals and most commercial kitchen environments. However our reach goes so much further than that and here we outline a couple of our brands you may not have known about that demonstrate the versatility and custom offerings we can provide any business.
Char – Appliances with Soul
Char is a “Made in the US” leader in the commercial grill and custom kitchen fabrication industry for display cooking and production for the college/university, restaurant, casino and hotel markets to name a few. CHAR® focuses on front of house commercial appliances that promise to give a real “WOW” factor along with a radiant experience for the customer while producing the most exciting food products available. With a full line up of products, crossing all 3 temperature zones, you can be assured that your next project will find the right, appliances.
- Round Broilers with stationary cooking surfaces or rotating cooking surfaces with the large flame dancing in the center of it all.
- Churrasco, Parilla and Robata broilers.
- Refrigerated meat, dessert and wine display cases.
- Refrigerated equipment bases and drop-in freezer pans that can be configured for any application.
- Stationary and rotating ambient display products.
Cooltec Refrigeration Systems
Cooltec offers one of the most complete, highly engineered lines of refrigeration systems specifically designed for the foodservice industry with each system being specifically designed for its future application. In addition, they will remodel, expand, and/or convert existing facilities. Cooltec have been the leading innovator and manufacturer of commercial refrigeration products for independent & chain restaurants, hotels, hospitals, casinos and most commercial kitchen environments. They pride themselves on finding a solution to meet the varying customers need.
- Air-cooled and water-cooled condensing units and evaporators for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Energy efficient parallel and multi-compressor racks.
- Evaporators for under-counter fixtures, walk-ins and beer chiller systems.
Gaylord Ventilation Systems
Gaylord is a leader in the foodservice ventilation industry designing and manufacturing hoods and utility distribution systems for more than 75 years focusing on energy savings and labor optimization. They also work tirelessly to ensure their systems meet all safety standards and stay in constant contact with end users during the entire process to ensure their needs are always met.
- EL ventilator – offering the best air volumes over ovens and kettles.
- ELX ventilator – utilizes physics and geometry to achieve the industry’s lowest air volumes.
- ELXC ventilator – Clean-In-Place wet technology increases productivity and reduces risk for the end user.
- ELIMINATOR – The patent pending, first of its kind designed to meet the need to abate smoke and provide odor control in a small, cost effective footprint.
- AIRVANTAGE – revolutionizes the way airflow is managed in your kitchen(s) for increased energy savings and decreased operating costs.
- Smoke and Odor Control – Pollution Control Systems.
- UV systems – designed for each application.
- Utility Distribution Systems – designed for today’s modern world to allow for flexibility as equipment needs change in your kitchen(s).
If you would like more information regarding these incredible brands or any of the many brands we represent then please do not hesitate to visit our website, contact your local HRI rep or call our head office 800-987-4122.
HRI. Innovative Solutions
Don't miss a single important topic! SUBSCRIBE to our BLOG: